Don't let problematic skin turn you into the Grinch this holiday season!
SKINVILLE The Who’s…
In this case, the Grinch is not a green and grumpy albeit lovable Dr. Seuss character. Instead, this pesky nuisance is renowned for its party-hampering, confidence-downsizing and skin-debilitating capabilities. Medically referred to as a closed or open comedone…it goes by many “off the record” titles! Zit, blemish, pimple…oh my!
The onset of acne is just the beginning. Dealing with the aftermath is half the battle. Get ‘even’ with your skin tone and effectively remove the telltale signs of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation...AKA acne’s footprint! Naturals Skin Shop’s vast assortment of Chemical Peels ensures your complex-ion is even-toned, clear and luminous!
Here are some useful tips to avoid an acne-ridden complexion…
- Hands off! Do not touch your face unless you want to transfer the slew of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, Salmonella) from your hands to your pores.
- Exfoliate! Salicylic Acid is highly recommended for acne-prone skin as it effectively removes pore-clogging debris with ease.
- Hydrate! External (and internal) dehydration is detrimental to ALL skin types particularly problematic skin. Be sure to avoid dermal dehydration and regularly apply a hyaluronic acid-based product such as MIZU Hydrate Serum-Pure. Don’t forget to drink your H20 as well!
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A, which accelerates cellular renewal and re-contours ill-shaped pores. (Ashira Retinol Enliven Complex Moisturizer)
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant with illuminating properties. Effectively addresses pigmentation concerns and clarifies a dull, uneven complexion.
- Sunscreen: An anti-aging all-star! Broad-spectrum sunscreen protects against ultraviolet radiation thereby preventing hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sunspots and MUCH MORE!
Let it glow! Let it glow! Let it glow!
Natural Skin Shop
Kristina Holland-Natural Skin Shop’s skin savvy writer (& biggest fan!)
Feel free to post your blog comments below!