What is you skincare regimen? Most people think washing and moisturizing is enough but if that's all you do you're skin is really missing out. You've probably heard of Toner but we want you to understand why and how to add it to your daily skincare regimen.
1) Read your label and be sure your Toner does not contain alcohol. Alcohol can be an irritant and can dry out your skin.
2) Green Tea Toner should be your second step in your skincare regimen immediately after you cleanse.
3) Be sure your skin is still damp from cleansing when you apply Green Tea Toner.
4) Green Tea Toner removes residue from skins surface.
5) Natural Skin Shops Green Tea Toner is alcohol-free with a Witch Hazel base and aloe, cucumber and green tea extracts.
5) Use Green Tea Toner both in the am and pm
If you are interested in learning more about chemical peels visit www.naturalskinshop.com or contact one of our helpful skin experts on Facebook (Kim or Kristen) or call toll free 888.514.5126 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm EST.