Everyone knows that bleach can ruin your favorite clothes but bleach *alternatives* can be used to brighten and revive any color in your wardrobe. Now think about how that would apply to your skin.
Nobody likes to have uneven, discolored skin but that doesn’t mean you should risk your health by using harsh skin bleaching products that may work short term, but cause problems down the road, such as rebound hyper-pigmentation (discoloration coming back worse that what it was originally).
So why not look for a natural alternative to "skin bleach" like the ones found at Natural Skin Shop. Their safe, natural skin lightening alternatives are effective and medically proven to work.
Inside the kit you’ll find:
- Cleanser - Brightening Cleanser with Lactic Acid & Vitamin C
- Peel - Brightening AHA 50% or 30% Kojic Peel
- Exfoliator - Brightening AHA 10% Kojic Daily Exfoliator
- Treatment - Alpha Arbutin Serum
- Moisturizer & Protection - Green Tea SPF30+ Moisturizer